Labels

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

RAMEN SOUP

I got this basic recipe from my awesome Korean daughter-in-law, Seong-ah.  I have tweaked it just a bit. I like it a little more soupy, so I use 6 cups of water instead of 4.  The options are also mine.  


In medium pot, bring 4-6 cups water to boil.
Add: the Ramen flavor packet
        1-2 tsp. beef base
        about 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
        4-5 green onions finely chopped
        one carrot finely chopped

After cooking the veggies about 5 minutes, add:
        the Ramen noodles

Cook three minutes, then added
        about 1-2 tsp. soy sauce.

Options: Add one medium tomato, chopped.

             Use chives or regular onions, if you don't have green 
             onions (however, green onions are best.)

No comments:

Post a Comment